At Grace, we believe the best example of the Gospel of Jesus is one that is embodied in how we live in the world. Here are just some of the ways that we seek to create conduits of grace through which God’s love in Christ is made visible throughout our community.
- Freaky Friday: In partnership with the Salvation Army, Grace runs a day camp every Friday from June to August at the local Salvation Army campus. Kids enjoy food, games, music, learning, and much, much more!
- Partnership with McGregor Elementary School: Our East Campus location, located in the South End of Bay City is building bridges between itself and McGregor Elementary. From popping popcorn on Thursday mornings, to filling backpacks with food to go home on the weekend, and eventually, tutoring programs and after school art classes, Grace church is seeking to love and serve school staff and families in our local community.
- National Night Out: Grace annually participates in National Night Out, hosting a booth with giveaways, face painting and more.
- Harvest Party: Every year around Halloween, both campuses of Grace Church host a harvest party. Children and their families come for games, crafts, snacks, hayrides, costume competitions and so much more.
- Annual Easter Egg Hunt: In the past, Grace has hosted its own Easter Egg Hunt at both our campus locations. Recently, we’ve partnered with organizations like the local YMCA to learn how we can celebrate the ways in which amazing organizations in our communities are plotting and conspiring goodness.